We sell and support a comprehensive range of high quality, competitively priced garden and estate machinery. Our showroom is stocked with new, quality lawnmowers, tractors, strimmers, hedge trimmers, blowers, multi tools and scarifiers. All of the products we sell have been carefully selected and sourced from the leading garden machinery companies. Our many years of experience and intimate knowledge of the products enable us to offer essential pre-sales advice to ensure you get the exact machine to suit your requirements.
Hi Roger Just thought I would drop you an email and say thanks for the new tractor. It really is a step up from what we had and even though the deck is slightly smaller it is so much more efficient. The addition of a trailer has made my life so much easier. Finally dealing with a human and locally is so much better than online. So thanks for the great equipment and more importantly the good customer service.
Hello Roger The Alko tractor worked a treat. Very easy easy to use and the mulching facility is brilliant, you can hardly see the clippings in the grass..!!. Thanks again for all your help and advice, I shall be in contact when I need the next bit of garden equipment
Dear Roger, we are delighted with both machines we bought from you - thank you for your advice
We are proud to be appointed main dealers for Atco, AL-KO, Hayter and Mitox/Kawasaki and are authorised dealers for several other manufacturers including Westwood and Briggs & Stratton.
As garden machinery specialists, we love what we do and have been in the industry for many years. People who come to us say ‘we wish we had found you before’. We take a pride in what we do and like helping people. So visit our showroom or call on 01243 786003.
All machines we sell are fully assembled, run up ready to use and in most cases can be taken away at time of purchase. Products sold include manufacturer warranties of up to 5 years.
Machines sold can be paid for and collected by customers, or in the case of ride on tractors & larger machines we will deliver to you. We do not send machines out by carrier.
(We do hold in stock most models, but please phone first to check availability )
In addition to the new stock, good used ride on tractors and some mowers are sometimes available. Please phone to check what is available.
Below we have listed just some of the products and manufacturers that we offer.
- Roller rotary mowers
- Ride On Mowers
- Garden Tractors
- Hedge Cutters
- Garden Trailers
- Parts & Accessories
A False Economy!
DIY stores, newspaper adverts and internet sites are not the cheapest, nor the best place to buy from. The products are often obscure makes and inferior quality. Spare parts can be very difficult or almost impossible to obtain, rendering the machine useless after a short period of time. Even well known brands/makes of machine bought on the internet come in a box, may be damaged, will need to be set up correctly and can be difficult to get repaired under warranty.
Why are you thinking of handing over hundreds of pounds to someone you have never met, heard of, or seen where they trade from to take delivery of a machine you have to assemble yourself and then have no proper warranty backup? When you can buy it at a similar price locally, supporting a local business and getting the peace of mind that good customer service offers.
Everything we sell is run up, pre-delivery inspected and ready to use. Warranty supported by our own workshops.
We offer Quality Products & Service at an affordable price.
What Roger Gunn Garden Machinery can offer you
- A showroom stocked with many different machines
- Helpful advice in selecting the correct machine for your needs
- Very competitive pricing see PRODUCTS page, or ring/visit us to find out more
- Machines fully assembled and inspected, run up ready to use
- We demonstrate how to operate the machine
Reasons to buy from Roger Gunn Garden Machinery
- Free advice as to which machine is best for you, from friendly knowledgeable staff
- All products are assembled; pre delivery inspected and run up before you take possession
- Machines sold have full manufacturer warranty, supported by our own workshops
- After sales advice and usage tips
- A wide range of machines available from the leading manufacturers
- Competitive prices with part exchanges taken, see PRODUCTS page
- After sales servicing and support from our fully equipped workshop, by trained and experienced staff
We deal directly with manufacturers & distributors so offer:-
- Machines that are only available from a specialist dealer
- Full manufacturers warranty, backed up by skilled technicians
- Service, repair & supply parts for all machines sold